Monday, January 16, 2012


www.therwebstermiami.com
www.cosbar.com
www.target.com
So you guys may or may not know this about me, but my ultimate end goal is to own my own boutique. I'm honestly obsessed with the idea, I'm constantly collecting tid bits of information about owning such a store. I just love the retail space, the whole idea that walking into store creates this world this entire mood that makes or breaks the reason you want to shop there. Anyway this past week I read an amazing article, this year Target is pairing up with certain specialty boutiques from across the nation instead of designers! Each boutique is going to do just what the designers have done in the past, work with the popular main stream store to create a collection that reflects their store and the target costumer so that their boutiques mood/feeling/expression can be captured by a larger audiance. How amazing is that seriously? It just gets me so excited to have my own store and hopefully one day similar oppertunities. Also it excites me that target is going to help revive the love and the specialty that is the small boutique. 

(speaking of boutiques, shout out to one of my favorites and my former place of work, Condor!)

(Logo not pictured but also partnering with Target: Private House, Cos Bar)

xx Stephanie Lynne