Friday, January 13, 2012

Detail of H&M black satin blouse
Detail of H&M black satin blouse
Scarf gifted to me from a friend after his trip to France!

So today is the start of something I'm going to be doing weekly, at least for now hopefully even more often as time moves on. As you know from reading my blog I make lots of mood boards in my free time. And I tend to post them on here. Well now they will be posted weekly, but they aren't going to be just done in photoshop, I've started doing some more by hand lately (not saying that there won't be ones done digitally too..) I just have well over a thousand magazine images I've collected over the years. Along with these mood boards I'm going to post a few select pieces from my wardrobe that match the mood of the board. I hope you enjoy! 

This weeks, the first, is an all black and white board. Sifting through my images I found an overwhelming amount of black and white. So I thought who doesn't love the beauty that is the black and white image? And vola! a board was born! 

xx Stephanie Lynne