Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top: (from left) helmut lang, tumblr.com, 1700lousina.blogspot, sexlustlove.tumblr Bottom: tumblr.com, the satorialist, moredesignplease.com

I spent yesterday with the boy being a snow bunny. Learning to snow board that is, and well basically failing in every way you can imagine. But no worries I will ride again. I don't give up easily, if I want to learn it I will! So do to such a day spend in the wonderful snow, I'm posting the other mood board I spoke about making in my last post. When I sifted through all my recently saved photographs there were two very clear feelings I was being drawn too. The first, a more psychedelic and graphic feel seen in the last posts mood board, and then this feel.  Nostalgic feeling correct? You just want to out on a chic light weight long cream or white colored dress that is full of movement, a few hesitantly bright accessories and be transferred back in time. Or at least to a dinner party with close friends. So cheers to a new year and some new fashion!