Sunday, January 1, 2012

Top: (from left) evert studio bracelet, amadasanft.tumblr, artsake.tumblr Center: (from left) thischickgotstyle.blogspot, fashiongonerogue.com, artsake.tumblr Bottom: st0ked.tumblr, weheartit.com

I was craving some inspiration so I sifted through all my most recent liked posts on tumblr and my most recently saved posts to my desktop. (wow I'm a crazy freak, I spend so much time on the computer saving images) If I had been near a scanner this would have been out of control, since my collection of magazine cut outs has grown so much in the past few weeks. But alas that was not the case. So here is one of the two mood boards I ended up pulling together. (I"ll post the other one soon) I ended up finding images of these naturalistic yet psychedelic colors and prints.  So beautiful and captivating right?? Alright well I'm going to get back to drawing up some logos for the sight! 

I hope you all had a happy and safe new year!!