Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I've Been Googleing This Week:




Its been warming up around here, which has made me realize I have the smallest spring/summer wardrobe you can imagine. There just hasn't been a good amount of time spent investing in warm weather pieces in a few years, and wow do I need an update. I'm jonesing for skirts this year. Fun flouncy skirts. In bright exciting colors and prints. (In case you couldn't tell by the pictures above)
I'm actually planing on make a bunch this summer, (photos to come as I make them!) it seems I forgot the simple joy of sewing. I had become obsessed with the idea that if I sew something I should make the pattern too, which took away the joy. Now that I remember what fun it is to have a pattern and just make the piece, I'll never forget again!

Enjoy the warm weather!!

xx Stephanie Lynne