Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to my collage built around the idea of the city girl and the bold pattern. I definitely have to say that there is still a winter feel to the mood that has been created, most of the fabrics upon close inspection seem to be heavy. I don't have much to say about this collage other than its my favorite of all the ones I have hanging on my wall currently; (there are several, I'll upload them soon I promise!)
It overall seems to express an attitude that develops overtime when you live in a city, especially one like New York. I know that may not make sense completely but there is a way you begin to dress almost as if the city is an accessory to your outfits; and to me each of these girls, along with the overall feeling of the board depicts that feeling.

xx Stephanie Lynne