Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For the past month of so I've been working at Lucky Brand, at their second largest store (Located in the King of Prussia Mall). In all honesty I couldn't be happier there, the brand is amazing, the pieces are addictive. I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend a good part of each shift shopping. I finally bought my first pair of Lucky Jeans a few shift ago and wow am I officially addicted. I have never felt more beautiful or confident in a pair of jeans before, and the new super stretch denim is a miracle. My least favorite part of jeans, the fact that they stretch out after a few wears is no longer a problem. Seriously I just love my job and love this brand. And I thought I'd share not only my love in words but some of the actual pieces I'm lusting over. And I think you all should be too.

xx Stephanie Lynne