Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gorilla Perfume - Solid Perfume Version
Northern Lights Soap
Solid Shampoo Bars

So I'm here to share my beauty obsession: Lush, which is an amazing all natural cosmetics/beauty supplies company. My personal belief is that everyone should pay good money for their cosmetics, there is nothing more important then your skin. It absorbs everything so why would you want to put chemicals and preservatives on it when you could instead for a decent price pay to apply all natural products on your precious body. I can honestly say that Lush hair products have saved my hair, a few months ago; despite all my efforts, my hair was constantly left looking greasy. Not a great look, especially considering the one thing I always loved about myself no matter what was my hair. Finally one day desperate to find ANYTHING that would work, I walked to my local lush and picked up a bottle of their 'I Love Juicy' shampoo, and my addiction was formed. From there I began to purchase their soaps (my skin has never smelt or felt softer), their face scrubs (wow does my face feel amazing!) and I am DYING to get my hands on a tube of their Karma Solid Perfume. I highly suggest checking their stuff out, I promise you will not regret a single penny spent there!

xx Stephanie Lynne