Thursday, January 5, 2012

During my wonderful internship over at Condor, I had the chance to meet a designer that you should get to know and love because she's blowing up quickly. Her name is Ambika , some of you may be familiar with her bikini line she has, which has even been featured on the cover of sport illustrated. Her new line is friendly furs, which just like her bikini's are crocheted, and all the materials are from English angora bunnies. Condor actually happens to be home to one of said bunnies. I feel so honored to have met Ambika on more than one occasion she is such a wonderful free spirit and soul, and I'm so excited for all her success. She was even invited to show at a trade show; Capsule in the upcoming year. All of the above images are from her friends furs line, and the last image is actually my personal piece from the collection, a gift from Condor's owner at the end of my internship. And its one of my favorite pieces in my winter wardrobe.