Friday, December 23, 2011



 
Hope everyone has been having a good start to their holiday seasons!! Honestly I'm stressin' to the max over this Christmas season. I've been making my boy a painting for his gift. But despite all my hard work to have it be done by Christmas I have come to the conclusion this morning, as I sat on my floor re-doing a good portion of the painting because i just couldn't stand what it was I had already created that this will not be done in time. Oh yea and there's the fact that I still have some presents to buy. Oops, fall semester just really me over and I didn't get time till last minute to go shopping! I'm rolling my eyes at myself as I type this all out. Anyway this is me rambling to you all, about nothing really. So look at the outfits I"ve been sporting over the past few weeks. And enjoy your holiday seasons!!