Tuesday, October 4, 2011



Top: Oscar De LaRenta, original photo, wank-tank.tumblr.com Center: Pantone Color #d96a00, Jcrew, Original Photo Bottom: bitchassbidness.tumblr.com, tillylove.tumblr.com
Fall is my second favorite season, partially for the weather, mostly for the fashion. Everything seems more rich and alive in the fall to me. Its ironic because the trees are starting the process of losing all their leaves, a beautiful practice if you as me, and the flowers stop blooming. Anyway, I see fall full of the most beautiful rich colors of all the seasons. And of course as an added bonus, the fashion that accompanies the new weather is even more amazing. I'm personally all about layering, so the second that is a possibility you have got me hooked.  The more layers the better, Scarves and sweaters, knee highs and stockings. I love it all, layered on top of each other, all in one. The more the better. Thank god its finally starting to feel like fall.